Students must meet the following criteria:
- Satisfactorily complete an approved program of study.
- Earn a 2.0 cumulative grade point average in all courses attempted at the College. Calculation of the grade point average for graduation will not include grades earned in institutional credit courses. All grades in repeated courses are averaged into the grade point average; however, a course may be counted only once for purposes of meeting graduation requirements.
- Complete at least 25% of the program’s required semester credit hours at Wallace Community College.
- Transfer into Wallace Community College only credit hours that represent coursework relevant to the certificate, with course content and level of instruction resulting in student competencies at least equivalent to those of students enrolled in certificate programs at the College. In assessing and documenting equivalent learning and qualified faculty members, the College may use recognized guides that aid in the evaluation for credit. Such guides include those published by the American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers, the American Council of Education, and the National Association of Foreign Student Affairs.
- Submit a formal application for graduation by mid-term of the term prior to graduation. Graduation applications are available at the following locations: the Admissions and Records Office on the Wallace Campus in Dothan or the Student Services Office on the Sparks Campus in Eufaula and online at www.wallace.edu/admissions/registrars_office.aspx.
- Fulfill all financial obligations to the College.
- Meet graduation requirements for the appropriate catalog. Students are guided by the Wallace Community College catalog in effect their first term of enrollment as long as they maintain continuous enrollment (except summer term). Students may elect to be guided by a new catalog during their continuous enrollment period. Breaking continuous enrollment will result in students being guided by the catalog in effect the term they reenroll.