To fulfill degree requirements, students must meet the following criteria:
- Satisfactorily complete a minimum of 60 semester hours of college credit in an approved program of study, including prescribed general education courses.
- Earn a 2.0 cumulative grade point average in all courses attempted at the College. Calculation of the grade point average for graduation will not include grades earned in developmental courses. A course may be counted only once for the purposes of meeting graduation requirements.
- Complete at least 25% of the semester credit hours required for the degree at Wallace Community College.
- Transfer into Wallace Community College only credit hours that represent coursework relevant to the degree, with course content and level of instruction resulting in student competencies at least equivalent to those of students enrolled in the undergraduate degree programs of the College. In assessing and documenting equivalent learning and qualified faculty members, the College may use recognized guides that aid in the evaluation for credit. Such guides include those published by the American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers, the American Council of Education, and the National Association of Foreign Student Affairs.
- Submit a formal application for graduation by mid-term of the term prior to graduation. Graduation applications are available online at www.wallace.edu/admissions/graduation-information/.
- Fulfill all financial obligations to the College.
- Meet graduation requirements for the appropriate catalog. Students are guided by the Wallace Community College catalog in effect their first term of enrollment as long as they maintain continuous enrollment (except summer term). Students may elect to be guided by a new (current) catalog during their continuous enrollment period. Breaking continuous enrollment will result in students being guided by the catalog in effect the term they reenroll. Students who change majors will be guided by the catalog in effect at the time the new major is declared.