To receive Title IV student financial assistance, a student must meet all of the following requirements:
- Have financial need, which is determined by subtracting the expected family contribution from the cost of education.
- Have a high school diploma, or a GED®.
- Be enrolled as a regular student working toward a degree or certificate in an eligible program.
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress.
- Sign a statement of educational purpose and a certification statement on overpayment and default (both are found on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid [FAFSA]).
- Be unconditionally admitted to Wallace Community College.
- Be registered with Selective Service, if required.
- Be a United States citizen or eligible non-citizen.