For admission to Wallace Community College, international applicants must provide the following documents:
- A visa acceptable to the United States.
- A certified original evaluated and translated copy of the high school and/or college transcript if graduated outside of the United States (translations must be completed by an organization affiliated with The National Association of Credential Evaluation Services; see www.naces.org for information). Transfers must also provide: copy of visa, copy of current I-20, and official transcripts from all U.S. institutions.
- A minimum score on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) exam (500 on the paper-based test, or 173 on the computer-based test, a 2A on the Step EIKEN Test in Practical English Proficiency, or 61 on the Internet-based test, or a minimum score ranging form 5.5 on the IELTS (International English Language Testing System) as determined by the college). Minimal TOEFL scores may be waived for students from the following countries: Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Australia (Australian English), Bahamas, Barbados, Belize (Belizean Kriol), Bermuda, the British Indian Ocean Territory, the British Virgin Islands, Canada (Canadian English), the Cayman Islands, England, the Falkland Islands, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guam, Guernsey (Channel Island English), Guyana, Ireland (Hiberno-English), Isle of Man (Manx English), Jamaica (Jamaican English), Jersey, Montserrat, Nauru, New Zealand (New Zealand English), Pitcairn Islands, St. Helena, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Singapore, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, Trinidad and Tobago, the Turks and Caicos Islands, the United Kingdom, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and the United States.
- A signed, notarized statement verifying adequate financial support.
- Documentation demonstrating adequate accident, health and life insurance, including an evacuation repatriation benefit, which must be maintained during all periods of enrollment.
- A current and valid passport or other official documentation to verify lawful presence.
- A medical health history with proof of vaccinations.
- Payment of I-901 Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) Fee.
International applicants who fail to satisfy the requirements identified above will not be admitted to Wallace Community College. Documents must be submitted by the applicable drop and add period.