Following the hearing, a written report of the findings shall be made to the President, the hearing officer, or the chairperson of the committee. The report shall contain at least the following items:
- Date and place of the hearing.
- Name of each member of the hearing committee.
- List of all witnesses for all parties to the grievance.
- Findings relevant to the grievance.
- Decisions and recommended consequences.
- Recommendation(s) to the President arising from the grievance and the hearing thereon.