Social Functions

Social functions, such as parties, dances, activities, guest speakers, or other entertainment must be sponsored by recognized campus organizations. College facilities are made available for such activities when possible. Approval for such activities begins by submitting a Student Activity Request Form, which may be obtained on Sharepoint. Wallace Community College students who bring guests or visitors onto College property or to any College-sponsored activity are responsible for their conduct.