Standards of Academic Progress — Developmental Courses

Students who are enrolled in developmental courses and who receive a grade of F one term may not take the course a second term until they receive special academic advising. After the second term in which students receive a grade of F in the same course, they must appeal through the Admissions and Academic Standards Committee before being allowed to reenroll in the course.