Transient Authorization

Students who have been officially admitted to Wallace Community College and who are in good standing may earn credit as transient students at other regionally or nationally accredited postsecondary institutions. Approval forms must be obtained from the Admissions and Records Office on the Wallace Campus in Dothan, the Student Services Office on the Sparks Campus in Eufaula or complete the online form from the Admissions webpage prior to enrollment at another institution. Students who attend other colleges as transients must request that official transcripts of credits earned be mailed to the appropriate Wallace Community College location they are attending.