Unconditional Admission — Transient Students

Students who attend another postsecondary institution and who seek credit for transfer to that parent institution may be admitted to Wallace Community College as transient students. Transient students must submit an Application for Admission and an official letter or Transient Permission Form from the parent institution certifying that the credits earned at Wallace Community College are accepted as part of their academic program. The official letter or Transient Permission Form must be properly signed by the dean, registrar, and/or advisor at the parent institution and must contain the specific Wallace Community College course(s) students have been approved to take. Transient students are not required to file transcripts of previously earned credits at other postsecondary institutions. Transient students are not allowed conditional admission. The Transient Permission Form must be on file prior to registration for the first term.