Veterans Educational Assistance Program (Chapter 32)

To apply for benefits through the Veterans Educational Assistance Program, veterans with service beginning on or after January 1, 1977, through June 30, 1985, must provide the following items to apply for these benefits:

  • Completed Application for Educational Benefits Form 22-1990), available on VA’s Web site at For transfer students, a completed Request for Change of Place of Training (Form 22-1995), available on VA’s Web site at If application or transfer is submitted online, proof of application must be presented to the Wallace Community College VA Office..
  • Official grade transcripts from any colleges previously attended (submitted to the Admissions and Records Office).

Refer to VA’s website at for more detailed information.